[Lexicog] Re: Shoebox reversal & cct

Chaz and Helga Mortensen chaz_mortensen at SIL.ORG
Wed Jan 26 19:38:51 UTC 2005

I know this issue has surfaced before but I still use Shoebox 4.0 and
want to try making a reversal of my Embera-Spanish dictionary-- that
is, a word list based on the Spanish with just an Embera gloss. I am
able to reorder the database following \dn which is the Spanish
definition but the help files seem to say that actual exporting of this
to MS Word can't be done without a consistent changes table. I don't
know how to write a cct. Can anyone help me?

-Chaz Mortensen

http://us.click.yahoo.com/RzSHvD/UOnJAA/79vVAA/HKE4lB/TM