[Lexicog] my Condolences to All Britishers and mankind!

mohd hans muhammadmh2002 at YAHOO.COM
Sat Jul 9 15:51:05 UTC 2005

To All our British subscribers, friends, families, and loved ones
Salam and Hi to all!
What happened on Thursday in London is not acceptable at all by any religion, or human standard!  May God Bless all those who have departed and save us all from Evil! I would like to repeat Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf's prayers:

As before, today our voices are raised together to proclaim support for our English sisters and brothers who have experienced loss and to recognize the unity of God and to bring human kind together. We now make a prayer for a future that is replete with peace and love for all of our sisters and brothers across the world, and for a future that is far far different from the tumultuous, hateful times that we live in now.

May God Almighty bless the departed souls and shelter them in his compassion and admit them into his acceptance and paradise and let the blessings of their lives continue to be showered upon their families, friends and loved ones.
Professor Bakalla