[Lexicog] FileMaker Pro 7

David Nash davdnash at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Mon Jul 18 12:19:09 UTC 2005

--- In lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com, Nicholas Thieberger <thien at u...> wrote:
> Brook/Wayne,
>
> Shoebox is a mac application (under Classic), but Toolbox does
> require Win emulation at the moment. Shoebox is not that stable under
> Classic (save often!).
Yes, Shoebox 5 runs fine for me in Classic in OS X (10.4.2). I think it helps
to allocate it gobs of RAM.  Memory allocation is explicit this way for Classic applications
(but not OS X apps). I have my Shoebox 5 set at 50MB and in my limited use haven't had any
crashes (whereas I did when it was set at the suggested 10MB or minimum 7.5MB).
David