[Lexicog] lexicographylist query

Ron Moe ron_moe at SIL.ORG
Tue Jul 26 18:44:39 UTC 2005

Hi Adrian,

I wasn't sure if you were directing your question to me personally or to the
whole group, since I wrote most of the two messages you referred to. There
are some good lexicographers and linguists on the list who know more than I
do. I would be happy to answer any questions you might have, but you might
want to address them to the whole group. I have gained a great deal from the
discussions, and value everyone's insight, knowledge, and experience. If a
discussion develops between two people that is not of general interest, we
will sometimes take it offline.

Ron Moe

-----Original Message-----
From: lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com
[mailto:lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of adrian_p_smith
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 6:03 AM
To: lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Lexicog] lexicographylist query

Hello there. I hope you'll forgive this intrusion but I've just joined
lexicographylist, and searching the archive I turned up these posts of
yours...

...which seem to indicate that you're knowledgable about both database
design and lexical phrases. I'm interested in either starting an
online database of lexical phrases or helping with one if there's one
under construction somewhere, and was wondering if I might pick your
brains about it.

Regards,

Adrian Smith