[Lexicog] Equivalents of "Heimat"

Fritz Goerling Fritz_Goerling at SIL.ORG
Tue Jun 7 17:16:59 UTC 2005

Nice, Chaz,

That catches the atmosphere of " Heimat."
Slight correction: "entmutigendes"  (= discouraging),
not " entmuendigendes"  (which means " to place someone
under care/control/tutelage).

Fritz

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TzSHvD/SOnJAA/79vVAA/HKE4lB/TM