[Lexicog] origin of the word "gullible"

fieldworks_support at SIL.ORG fieldworks_support at SIL.ORG
Fri Jun 17 13:56:05 UTC 2005

1. gullible
The term applied to both the participants in the following conversation:
Gullible Person 1: Did you know that 'gullible' isn't in the dictionary?
Gullible Person 2: Really? (Checks dictionary)
Gullible Person 2: Wow! It really isn't in the dictionary!
Gullible Person 1: Oh my God! Give me a look!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gullible&defid=927543

Steve White, Jaars language software support
704-843-6337, 1-800-215-7813