[Lexicog] Re: factional

Helge Gundersen helge.gundersen at ILN.UIO.NO
Wed Jun 29 07:16:09 UTC 2005

Right you are. As a matter of fact, I've seen the expression a number of
times, and, if I'm not mistaken, it even appears in subtitles in some
books. A Google search even yields the expression "semi-factional
biography", showing that "factional" alone is established enough to be
modified in this way!

Helge Gundersen
http://no2014.uio.no/index_eng.php