[Lexicog] Karo dictionary

Nilson Gabas Junior gabas at NAUTILUS.COM.BR
Wed Jun 29 17:44:25 UTC 2005

Dear members,

First of all, please, accept my apologies for not being able
to get back to the list to akwnowledge receiving all your
very thoughtful and insigthful messages.
As it happened, I wa having computer problems -
yes, my computer crashed and went dead for about a week or so.
So, only now, and slowly, I am getting back to my usual
activities - after re-installing every darn software and
updates, and so forth and so on, back to it.
As soon as I check all inputs given by the list members,
and have (maybe) a definitive solution to my problem of
how to include nouns and/or nouns with classifiers in my
dictionary, I will post another message to the list
explaining how it went.
Please accept my apologies for not being able to have
done that earlier.
Cheerfully,
Gabas Jr.