[Lexicog] Thesaurus writing/publication

sezame_55 sue-52-zq at ATT.NET
Tue Mar 1 16:31:13 UTC 2005

Hello-I am new.  I am interested in info on format to put words into
for a thesaurus/dictionary (In English). I want fields with 6
headings and would like to get between 50 to 100 words per page in 2
columns.  Can I use Lex-Pro, Shoebox or Toolbox to do this? I am in
Word 97 format right now with 100+ pages of 2 column data but not de-
limited.  I have typed it up like this ["Word"-ed-ing (refer:)]
using only hyphens and { brackets.  The Word-with possible suffixes
and comments/sources enclosed in brackets.  I do not want to get too
technical with parts of speech and usages, etc. but I want to be
able to sort the data and Publish it in book form.(for starters).
Thanks ahead for any help!  Sue

http://us.click.yahoo.com/RzSHvD/UOnJAA/79vVAA/HKE4lB/TM