[Lexicog] Lexicography website updates

Lexicography List Facilitator lexicography2004 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Mar 15 15:52:07 UTC 2005

I have added a few new items to the Links section of our Lexicography
website. I invite others of you on this discussion list to visit the Links
or Files sections. There are many interesting articles and other files
there. Also, if you have websites to which you can link (Links section) or
lexicography or dictionary documents which you can upload (Files section),
please do add them to the website. Let me know if you are not able to get
something to work for you. I'm glad to help.

Thank you,
Wayne
-----
Wayne Leman