[Lexicog] Toolbox

Craig Kopris ckopris at YAHOO.COM
Mon Mar 21 22:05:37 UTC 2005

I had a similar problem several months ago with
Shoebox (Windows).  I had multiple programs open when
starting Shoebox, when another program had a problem.
I cancelled Shoebox 40% of the way through opening a
file in order to focus on the problematic program.
When I opened Shoebox again, I found it had discarded
the 60% of the file it hadn't finished reading.

This only happened to me once, and it was when I
cancelled opening a file.

Craig Kopris

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TzSHvD/SOnJAA/79vVAA/HKE4lB/TM