[Lexicog] RE: [Lexicog]

Dr. Hayim Y. Sheynin hsheynin at GRATZ.EDU
Tue Mar 22 16:08:40 UTC 2005

Dear Fritz,

Being non-native speaker of English, I frequently make typos following
phonetical / phonological
rather than etymological spellings of English, because this language is
largely hieroglyphic.
So it is not instracts but instructs. The reason that in correction "a"
was reversed to "u" is that
automatic correction "Spelling and grammar check" in MS Word was on.

Valete, collegae et sodales,
Hayim

________________________________

From: Fritz Goerling [mailto:Fritz_Goerling at sil.org]
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 11:47 PM
To: lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Lexicog] RE: [Lexicog]

Which one, Hayim, "instructs"or "instructs"? ;-)

Fritz Goerling

	As soon as I read my message forwarding an email I noticed my
typo. Of course it is "instructs", not "instructs". I apologize for this
typo.

	Dr. Hayim Y. Sheynin
	Adjunct Professor of Jewish Literature
	Gratz College
	7605 Old York Rd.
	Melrose Park, PA 19027

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129ga50st/M=298184.6191685.7192823.3001176/
D=groups/S=1709195911:HM/EXP=1111553196/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*htt
p:/www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6191685.7192823.3001176/D=group
s/S=:HM/A=2593423/rand=617675943>

*	Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of