[Lexicog] Re: FOR ALL YOU LEXOPHILES (LOVERS OF WORDS)]

David Frank david_frank at SIL.ORG
Mon Mar 28 20:21:09 UTC 2005

We could allow both variants, giving a two-tired solution to this problem.

-- David Frank

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dr. Hayim Y. Sheynin" <hsheynin at gratz.edu>
To: <lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2005 1:04 PM
Subject: RE: [Lexicog] FOR ALL YOU LEXOPHILES (LOVERS OF WORDS)]

Fritz,

For #1 I would suggest a variant: I am too tired the bicycle because it is
two tired. Of cause we lose juxtaposition "alone"-"two-tired".

Best wishes,
Hayim

For All You Lexophiles (Lovers of words)

1. A bicycle can't stand alone because it is two-tired.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/RzSHvD/UOnJAA/79vVAA/HKE4lB/TM