[Lexicog] Pejorative suffixes (more-ish)

Chaz and Helga Mortensen chaz_mortensen at SIL.ORG
Wed Mar 30 12:19:18 UTC 2005

Nick, when we would play hockey in the street, the snow, ponds, icy
parking lots, wherever, the face-off was each of the centermen tapping
their sticks on the ground first, then against each other's stick (on
the shaft just above the blade). We did it three times, then went for
the puck/ball.

-Chaz

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EA3HyD/3MnJAA/79vVAA/HKE4lB/TM