[Lexicog] marking semantic domain subcategories

Jan F. Ullrich jfu at CENTRUM.CZ
Fri May 6 17:34:58 UTC 2005

Wayne,

Talking about subcategorization of semantic domains:
I use the full "path" of semantic domain from the root down to the final,
for instance:

\sd Organism Animal Vertebrate WarmBloodedVertebrate Mammal HoofedMammal
horse

In Toolbox this enables me to filter out all the Animals, or all Mammals, or
all HoofedMammals, or all insects etc.
I do not know whether and how this would work in Lexique Pro as I haven't
taken a closer look at that software.

Best

Jan

Jan F. Ullrich