[Lexicog] marking semantic domain subcategories

Wayne Leman wayne_leman at SIL.ORG
Sun May 8 13:41:59 UTC 2005

Allan, thank you for such clear instructions. I am using the latest version
of Lexique Pro (2.4), so perhaps the program will not crash as it did for
you when drilling down more than two levels. Also, I was not aware that one
could drag-and-drop within Lexique Pro. That's cool!  :-)

Wayne
-----
Wayne Leman
Cheyenne website: http://www.geocities.com/cheyenne_language