[Lexicog] Measure words

David Tuggy david_tuggy at SIL.ORG
Fri May 13 16:51:38 UTC 2005

There is a book entitled "An Exaltation of Larks" that deals with these
English terms in a very entertaining fashion. It has been (for
centuries) a game played by some people to invent new ones. One of my
favorites (from Ron Langacker) is "a felony of cats"...

--David Tuggy

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TzSHvD/SOnJAA/79vVAA/HKE4lB/TM