[Lexicog] unlex-entries

David Tuggy david_tuggy at SIL.ORG
Wed May 18 15:43:29 UTC 2005

A suprising number of these kinds of errors can be viewed as having an
origin in inadvertent blends, often malapropistically motivated. E.g.
"irregardless" could be a blend of "regardless" and "irrespective",
likely produced by someone less than fully familiar with either.

--David

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TzSHvD/SOnJAA/79vVAA/HKE4lB/TM