[Lexicog] preposition-focused collocations dictionaries

Wayne Leman wayne_leman at SIL.ORG
Fri May 27 01:35:03 UTC 2005

Mike, I used www.onelook.com which you pointed me to. It mentioned WordNet
2.0 which I already had on my computer but didn't realize had preposition
collocations such as I was looking for. So, we're, shall we say, back, uh,
on track!   :-)

Wayne
-----
Wayne Leman