[Lexicog] sorting order in LexiquePro - thanks

hhthuy hhthuy at YAHOO.COM
Wed Nov 2 15:52:56 UTC 2005

Dear Kim Blewett, Neal_Brinneman
Thank you all for your advices.
One friend of mine suggests that I write a small program in Java to
sort out the \lx (in the text file .db) before loading it in
LexiquePro. It works. Maybe this is the shortest way. Also remember
to check the box "Lexical entries are already sorted" in the tab Sort
Order in the Configure Lexicon.

--- In lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com, "Kim Blewett" <kim_blewett at s
...> wrote:

> Dear Ho Hai Tui,
> Lexique creates a configuration file named [Lexicon] - Config.xml,
in the folder where your lexicon is. If you open this file (with
Internet Explorer or something) you'll see a section called <case
associations> and another called <sort order>. You may edit these
sections, and do as Neal has suggested, adding things in: