[Lexicog] Digest Number 460

Claire Bowern bowern at RICE.EDU
Sat Nov 5 19:21:47 UTC 2005

> Claire's and Bill's suggestions and caveats are excellent, and should be
> in any handbook for fieldwork.

Thanks Rudy for giving me the perfect opportunity for
serf-advertisement! I am actually writing a field methods handbook at
the moment, and it has a strong focus on endangered languages and doing
fieldwork which will produce materials useful to the language community.
  Some of the chapters are on an unlinked site and I hope that the draft
will be finished for the end of the year. Not all the lexicography part
is written yet, but some of it is. If anyone would like the link I would
be happy to provide it, and I would very much welcome comments.

Claire

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/HKE4lB/TM