[Lexicog] \ps, \pn in Toolbox and Lexique Pro

Crockett asigwan at YAHOO.COM
Thu Nov 17 06:20:49 UTC 2005

I use Toolbox to record my lexicography data and Lexique Pro to display it.
For \ps (part of speech) in Toolbox, I put labels in English. For \pn (parts
of speech in a national language), I put labels in Spanish. However, in
Lexique Pro, the parts of speech are always labeled in English and never in
Spanish. For example, for someone who chooses the Spanish interface to view
the data, the parts of speech are labeled in English. For someone who looks
at the Spanish index, the labels are still in English.

Am I doing something incorrectly? If not, has anyone thought of a way around
this?

Thanks,
Crockett

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/HKE4lB/TM