[Lexicog] asking for advice

Danilo Nogueira danilo.tradutor at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 25 20:12:55 UTC 2005

I have an old Brazilian book, "Dicionário analógico da língua portuguesa",
which is a thesaurus of Brazilian Portuguese vocabulary organized in
agrement with the original classification created by PM Roget for the
"Thesaurus" and now abandoned by most, if not all publishers. I also have an
old "Everyman" Theasaurus, which respects the original classification and
the two together make an interesting research tool.

Neer seen a real bilingual dictionary though.

Perhaps someone can tell me whehter the original classification (1000
categories)  is still used by any publisher.

--
Danilo Nogueira -São Bernardo Bra(s/z)il