[Lexicog] Derogatory (?) endings

Fritz Goerling Fritz_Goerling at SIL.ORG
Fri Sep 2 16:02:44 UTC 2005

Sure, gov,

That's what I meant.
Good pun!

Fritz

  >>Would the Terminatrix then be the wife of the Terminator,

  or a new  female movie character opposing the

  Terminator?

  And the "gubernatrix"? Would she be the gubernator's

  (Ah-nold's) wife, or the next governess, I mean, governor

  of California?

  So Fritz, Terminatrix begat Gubernatrix who in turn begat Arnold?

  Anyway, I think you mean GovernPerson or perhaps GovernChair
?

  I’ve just thought of a bad pun: At the closed Door meeting, the Chair
wanted to Table a motion, but the Sofa abstained.

  Oh well

  NM

    avast! Antivirus: Odchozi zprava cista.

    Virova databaze (VPS): 0535-3, 02.09.2005
    Testovano: 2.9.2005 17:32:35

    c..  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.