[Lexicog] UNICODE

Timothy Montler montler at UNT.EDU
Tue Sep 13 15:39:18 UTC 2005

In the late 1980's and early 1990's I distributed some phonetics fonts
with a unique encoding for characters 128-255 (so-called "upper
ascii").  A lot of people used them and I know that some people entered
a great deal of data using these fonts.  I've created a couple of simple
programs--one for text files and one for MSWord files--for converting my
old peculiar encoding into Unicode.  Anyone who has data that needs to
be converted may download the programs from:
http://129.120.44.33/Convert/tm2unicode.htm

    Tim Montler

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/HKE4lB/TM