[Lexicog] Contacting Cynthia and James Farr

dr_john_roberts dr_john_roberts at SIL.ORG
Thu Aug 17 16:29:05 UTC 2006

Martin,

This is the email address I have for Jim and Cindy Farr

j-c.farr at sil.org.pg

John Roberts

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Paviour-Smith, Martin
  To: lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 2:51 AM
  Subject: [Lexicog] Contacting Cynthia and James Farr

   Hi there,
   I wonder if this is a place where I could contact the Farrs. My students and I are  working with speakers of Ewage for a field methods class, and would like to call on the Farrs' expertise in Binandere languages in general. I am pretty sure I have seen postings from the Farrs here ... If any one could help with an email address I would very much appreciate it.
  With best wishes
  Martin

  Dr Martin Paviour-Smith
  Lecturer
  Linguistics and Second Language Teaching
  School of Language Studies
  Massey University
  Private Bag 11 222
  Palmerston North