[Lexicog] Cheyenne dictionary and blog

Claire Bowern bowern at RICE.EDU
Thu Aug 31 04:16:15 UTC 2006

Thanks Wayne!
I should have mentioned at the time that I recently reviewed
_Fieldworks_ on my blog:
http://anggarrgoon.wordpress.com/2006/08/11/fieldworks-software/
and I'm serialising parts of my field methods textbook on the site. I'd
very much welcome comments from list members here, on the blog or off-list.
Best wishes,
Claire (anggarrgoon)

--- In lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com, "Wayne Leman" <wayne_leman at ...>