[Lexicog] Re: word list

Muhammad Ijaz Khan aijazzz at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 11 22:15:52 UTC 2006

thank you everyone for the help!

this words list contains many words that are not understood at least by
dictionary.com, what is that mean?
I need to make an application for the data entry operator to make
english-urdu translation so these extra words would be problematic but
anyways, I think I need to be contented with this.

Thanks again.

regards