[Lexicog] on-line etymological dictionary

Hayim Sheynin hsheynin19444 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Dec 14 20:35:44 UTC 2006

Thank you, Mike.
I found some Latin and Greek dictionaries. The situation with Latin is much better, than other two I mentioned.

Regards,

Hayim

maxwell at ldc.upenn.edu wrote:                                  Quoting Hayim Sheynin <hsheynin19444 at yahoo.com>:
 > Do you know, whether  online versions of big Latin,   Greek and
 > Sanskrit dictionaries exist?

 I don't know about these specific dictionaries, but you might have a
 look at this for some general links to lists of on-line dictionaries:

 http://www.netvouz.com/mcswell/folder/7773878411777326817/Languages+General+Resources+Dictionaries

 The URL may be broken in the email, in which case try
   http://www.netvouz.com/mcswell
 and follow the links to Languages | General Resources | Dictionaries.

 For Sanskrit, a likely source is the U of Chicago website.

 Mike Maxwell
   CASL/ U MD