[Lexicog] EasyRecorder for Toolbox (adding sound recordings to Toolbox files)

Randy Radney radney at TWU.CA
Mon Dec 18 17:39:15 UTC 2006

Norbert,

Yes, this is a duplicate, but I followed your instructions in the
former message, downloading EasyRecorder for the XP system I am
running on my Mac. I hope Sheldon wouldn't be too upset if he knew :)

I have been through the tutorial; it seems this would be quite fun to
work with a native speaker on. Thanks for the info.

Cheers,
radney
(J. Randolph Radney, Ph. D.
radney at twu.ca)