[Lexicog] EasyRecorder for Toolbox (adding sound recordings to Toolbox files)

Norbert Rennert norbert.rennert at SIL.ORG
Tue Dec 19 19:05:10 UTC 2006

I realised that I had sent this message to the Lexicography list again
as soon as I hit the Send button, but by then it was to late. I had
wanted to send it to the LTS List instead. Seeing as Sheldon is a former
Mac user, i think he'll be tickled to hear your story.

Norbert