[Lexicog] year-end clearance

Wayne Leman wayne_leman at SIL.ORG
Wed Dec 27 23:19:15 UTC 2006

Ken, you're the first to ask for the Language set. What is your shipping address?
Wayne

  Dear Wayne,

  I’m interested in your set of “Language” journals.

  Many thanks in advance, and blessings,

  Ken

  From: lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com [mailto:lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Wayne Leman
  Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2006 11:23 AM
  To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
  Subject: [Lexicog] year-end clearance

  I are once again downsizing my library. I have the following journal sets
  available for clearance. ***First come first served*** on everything, or
  individual sets. I'm sorry but I am so busy that I cannot split up
  individual sets and ship single volumes. There is no charge for the journals
  but you will need to pay for shipping. Sets may not be complete, but they
  are close to it.

  Language, ca. 1985-1995
  Notes on Linguistics, ca. 1988-1996
  Missiology, ca 1973-1990
  Notes on Translation, ca 1980-1999
  Notes on Literature in Use and Language Programs, ca 1983-1997

  As we find time, we will unpack more boxes from our last move (a year ago)
  and will find other sets for clearance.

  Wayne
  -----
  Wayne Leman