[Lexicog] dictionary making

hakim ahye2000 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jul 6 17:16:22 UTC 2006

dear,

i would like to now about dictionary making in
Australia speacialy the dictionaries made for young
learners which based on their school textbooks

pleade send me any articles about that topic if you
have got some of them where guide me to the place
where i could find such articles or papers.

thank you

yours

Abdulhakim from Yemen

http://mail.yahoo.com