[Lexicog] News time

Fritz Goerling Fritz_Goerling at SIL.ORG
Fri Jul 28 16:12:51 UTC 2006

Hi Ron,

Yes, it was the one you attached on conceptual metaphors of "time" in
English.

Excellent!

Fritz

Hi Fritz,

I've written a couple of things on "time". I'm wondering which one you've
seen. I wrote a short piece on conceptual metaphors of time in English and
Koine Greek and how it impacts the translation of the Biblical references to
time. Is this the article you were referring to? I've attached it. Please
understand that it was written for a Christian audience and presumes that
worldview. I don't have time right now to rewrite it for a more general
audience. I hope it will be of interest and help. I found the study to be
fascinating.

Ron

  _____