[Lexicog] Inverse dictionary and importing

Tommaso Pellin tommaso.pellin at UNIVE.IT
Mon Jul 31 07:13:41 UTC 2006

Dear all,

I would like to know a couple of things about Shoebox:

1. is it possible to view, sort and do what I want to the lexemes according to an inverse order, that means, like a book of rhymes, from the last letter to the first? Is it possible also working with non-alphabetic languages like Chinese? That would be quite interesting for studying morphological roots and quasi-suffixes.

2. is it possible to import data from .xls files or should I try to transform them into some other type of file?

Thank you

Tommaso Pellin