[Lexicog] Re: categorization of nouns

Fritz Goerling Fritz_Goerling at SIL.ORG
Sun Jun 18 12:38:36 UTC 2006

Hi, Mike, it seems to me we are having a swell time here.
I watch with interest how you sign from one contribution to the text:
McSwell, MacSwell, MackSwell. How about Max Well?

Fritz, alias "Nobody"

Fritz Goerling wrote:
> Fewer than two can be nobody, so then it would be "is."
>
> Fritz Goerling
>
> More than none of you am confused.

Mike Maxwell wrote:

I believe that negative one people is confused.

   MackSwell

http://us.click.yahoo.com/vTZcGA/lOaOAA/79vVAA/HKE4lB/TM