[Lexicog] Talk of the Nation

David Frank david_frank at SIL.ORG
Wed Jun 28 19:52:13 UTC 2006

As I write this, National Public Radio in my area is airing a program that deals with lexicography and the internet. Guests on the show are Geoffrey Pullum and two others. I was listening to this program in the car and then ran up to my office and computer to try to continue listening to the program through the NPR web site but was unsuccessful. But if you are interested and go to the following site, you might be able to hear this program after 6:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight (New York) Time:

http://www.npr.org/templates/rundowns/rundown.php?prgId=5

Click on "How the Web is Changing Language." The web page says that today's programs won't be available to listen to through the web site until after 6 p.m. I hope to be able to hear the program this evening.

-- David Frank