[Lexicog] Help with ToolBox

Jan F. Ullrich jfu at CENTRUM.CZ
Tue Mar 7 16:16:49 UTC 2006

I am back to where I was with the saving problem, sort of.
While yesterday the style modifications were saved properly after copying
the styles into the template, today I it is not longer working.

I can, however, save the file as a template and that does save the
modifications. Does that mean that I have to keep the dictionary file saved
as a template all the time?
I understand that I can create a template I like and then associate it with
the export process in Toolbox in the MDF export proprieties dialog. But say
I still want to make and save changes to styles in the exported dialog - do
I have to save it as a template again?

I feel like I am missing something. I have been working with styles in Word
for years and I never encountered a problem with changes to style being
saved - even those I created myself. Is there something different about the
styles used by Toolbox? Or could there possibly be something wrong with my
Word and should I re-instal it?

I apologize if I am asking about something that is very obvious to other
users of Toolbox but I haven't been able to figure this issue out. If anyone
can shed more light on it, I'd be very grateful.

Jan