[Lexicog] Lexique Pro (was a question about profession)

Wayne Leman wayne_leman at SIL.ORG
Thu Mar 23 16:40:37 UTC 2006

Sorry, Klaus, I had computer difficulities and was unable to complete my message. Go to the list website and look for Lexique Pro under Links. Also you can get much information about Lexique Pro from its own website at url:

http://www.lexiquepro.com

You should be able to get information of digest messages from this list on the website also.

Best wishes,
Wayne Leman
  Hello Klaus, if you have Internet access, you can go to the website for this list (it should be listed at the bottom of this message)
    I would like to direct a question to Wayne Leman. Can you tell me where I find information about the program Lexique Pro? Since at present I can devote only a small percentage of my time to lexicography I obviously have missed the basic info about this.

    While I am at it, I also do not understand, how the digests work. Where can I read about those?

    Klaus Spreda
    Former lexicographer for the Metta Project, Cameroon