[Lexicog] analysis of dictionaries

ali72678 ali72678 at YAHOO.COM
Sat May 20 05:15:06 UTC 2006

Dear Sir Patric Hanks
How are you? You have always been kind enough to answer my queries.
May God bless you with every success and happiness.
I am Trying to draw a cirterion to evaluate dictionaries. (I am
concerned with Hard Copy Dictionaries)Which aspects should I include
to draw a comprehensive analysis.
In Pakistan it is a new subject for research. Books are not available
in the market. So it is very difficult for a researcher to cope with
the requirements of research.
Please guide me towards my destiny.
Ali

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/HKE4lB/TM