[Lexicog] Hello, I want a help for building An Arabic Lexicon

a ¯ · L · ¯ y aly_elnemr at YAHOO.COM
Sat May 20 14:29:47 UTC 2006

Hello everybody,

  How are u all??

  I found this group on searching, I am a 'young' Linguist, I want a help for how to build an Arabic Lexicon, or what are exactly information should I put it in the lexicon.

  Because I am going to build an Arabic Parser for analysing Arabic Sentences, So I need the lexicon, but I don't know which information could help me........ Please help me....

  And thanks for reading my email.....

  urs new friend,,,,,,,,, aLy eL nEmR

   aLy  eL  nEmR