[Lexicog] Re: lexical phrase

maxwell at LDC.UPENN.EDU maxwell at LDC.UPENN.EDU
Tue Nov 28 19:08:43 UTC 2006

Quoting David Frank <david_frank at sil.org>:
> In writing this, I decided to do a Google search... (There was also a
> paid advertisement saying that if I wanted to buy a third hand, I
> should be able to find it on Ebay.) ...
> Sorry to take you off subject, Ron.

To take us even more off the subject, eBay wasn't kidding.  There
really is such a thing, which you can find if you go to eBay and search
for "third hand".  (And no, it has nothing to do with buying an overly
used car.)

   Mike Maxwell

    mailto:lexicographylist-digest at yahoogroups.com
    mailto:lexicographylist-fullfeatured at yahoogroups.com