[Lexicog] dictionary markup language

koocachoo_de julius.becker at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 6 22:27:19 UTC 2006

Hey at all,

the last month, I've been working on a dictionary markup language
called dicML 2.0. I won't say that it's perfect, but it's on its way
to become it! Just kidding.

Anyway. I would love if those who are interested would cast a quick
glance on it. You'll find the specification and some examples at:
http://gml.gidoo.de/en/index.html

If you have comments or suggestions, don't hestitate to answer to this
post or to write me an e-mail (address can be found on the site
mentioned above).

What more? Some words about me: I'm studying among other things French
at the university Humboldt-Universität at Berlin (Germany). I love
linguistics. With a friend of mine, I'm working on an open source
dictionary project that has a different approach than most popular
dictionaries have.

Okay. Can't wait to hear from you.

Have a nice weekend!
~~ Julius