[Lexicog] New blog for Lexique Pro

Crockett asigwan at YAHOO.COM
Sun Oct 22 07:27:26 UTC 2006

David,

I haven't used blogs before; so it is not very clear to me what I'm supposed
to do at the link you sent below. I found another link from another site of
yours (http://www.squidoo.com/LexiquePro/ ). That link is
http://lexiquepro.wordpress.com/2006/10/21/hello-world/. What is the
difference between these two?

That link seems better than the one below. Can we just enter messages there?
Or do we have to join something first?

Crockett

-----Original Message-----
From: lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com
[mailto:lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of lingamish7
Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2006 3:41 AM
To: lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Lexicog] New blog for Lexique Pro

Hello all,

Wayne suggested that I announce on this list the creation of a new blog for
Lexique Pro.  The purpose of the blog is to share information on Lexique Pro
and help network those that are using this program to publish dictionaries
online.  This is an "unofficial" blog in that it is not sponsored by the
developers of the program.

The blog is located at: http://lexiquepro.
<https://lexiquepro.wordpress.com> wordpress.com.

I am actively soliciting contributors for this blog, so if you are
interested contact me.

Another resource that I put together is a lens about Lexique Pro
<http://www.squidoo.com/LexiquePro/>  .  This has a list of current online
dictionaries, links to the Lexique Pro website for downloads, and other
resources.  Again, I'm interested in partnering with fellow lexicographers
to make this a helpful resource.

Thanks for your consideration,

David Ker
Nyungwe Project - Mozambique