[Lexicog] TshwaneLex trialware

Davy Crockett asigwan at YAHOO.COM
Thu Sep 7 09:56:22 UTC 2006

I am at the Euralex Conference right now in Turin. I attended one workshop where TshwaneLex was presented. It seems like a good generic program for making dictionaries. There are several people here related to TshwaneLex. If I get a chance, I will ask them about your question.

Crockett

http://us.click.yahoo.com/7EuRwD/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/HKE4lB/TM

    mailto:lexicographylist-digest at yahoogroups.com
    mailto:lexicographylist-fullfeatured at yahoogroups.com