[Lexicog] Cheyenne dictionary and blog

Nick Thieberger thien at UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Sat Sep 9 01:47:42 UTC 2006

Looks ok to me in Firefox. I've put a (draft) version of a dictionary of
South Efate here (using LexiquePro):
http://paradisec.org.au/SELexicon/index-english/main.htm.

The entries starting with 'n' have lots of images associated with them
(mostly plant id pics).

Many cross references don't work in this version but will in the next one.

Nick

    mailto:lexicographylist-digest at yahoogroups.com
    mailto:lexicographylist-fullfeatured at yahoogroups.com