[Lexicog] Shoebox Export to XML

Nicholas Thieberger thien at UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Sun Sep 17 04:48:42 UTC 2006

Wayne,

It is hard to diagnose what is happening without seeing your setup.
You have selected the export option using XML, and 'added' the XML
option if it is not there. You have chosen to export all the data and
all the relevant fields. And then the dialog box has asked you to
name the file and its location? This all works fine for me and the
XML generated creates a tag for each field marker and a <lxGroup> tag
for each record/item (although I then have to change this tag to all
lowercase).

Nick

--
Project Manager
PARADISEC

nicholas.thieberger at paradisec.org.au
Ph 61 (0)3 8344 5185

PARADISEC
Pacific And Regional Archive for Digital Sources in Endangered Cultures
http://paradisec.org.au

    mailto:lexicographylist-digest at yahoogroups.com
    mailto:lexicographylist-fullfeatured at yahoogroups.com