[Lexicog] Shoebox merge and remove duplicates

Nicholas Thieberger thien at UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Thu Sep 21 23:34:42 UTC 2006

I use Text Wrangler (for Mac) which has a great compare files
function that allows you to copy selected chunks directly from the
changed file  to the master file.

There is a tool called Shoeshop
(http://www.geocities.com/david_rowbory/) for merging Toolbox files
that I have heard is good but I have not used it.

Nick

--

Project Manager
PARADISEC

nicholas.thieberger at paradisec.org.au
Department of Linguistics and Applied Linguistics
University of Melbourne
Vic 3010
Australia

Ph 61 (0)3 8344 5185