[Lexicog] CC: Powerful but complex (was Re: Secondary entries (was Re: [Lexicog

Vincent `Bentong` S. Isles bentong.isles at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 13 03:14:02 UTC 2007

Greg,

Thanks for this information. I'm downloading NLTK right now and I will
check it out tonight.

I've used Python for my work on the Cebuano Wikipedia, but I could not
say I'm further than "basic" level :)

--Bentong Isles

--- In lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com, Greg Aumann <Greg_Aumann at ...>

    mailto:lexicographylist-digest at yahoogroups.com