[Lexicog] Re: Toolbox outcome on paper

Vincent `Bentong` S. Isles bentong.isles at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 16 04:41:58 UTC 2007

Newzad,

I've uploaded two files in our Files/Shoebox/Sample MDF output
<http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/lexicographylist/files/Shoebox/Sample%20MDF%20output/>
area:

cdp1.dic - the source file
sampleTB output.doc - MSWord output

Hope this helps.

--Bentong Isles

P.S. I've customized the etymology. If you use plain vanilla
Toolbox/MDF, you'll get "Etym: Sp. aventurera" instead of "[Sp.
aventurera]"

--- In lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com, Newzad Hirori
<newzad2002 at ...> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Would someone please show me how it look likes when one print a
Toolbox data file on paper? In which layout the data appear?

    mailto:lexicographylist-digest at yahoogroups.com
    mailto:lexicographylist-fullfeatured at yahoogroups.com